Did you know?
More than half of all dogs and
cats in the United States are
overweight or obese.*
But, most owners don't realize their pet has a weight problem. Fortunately, weight is a treatable condition. Purina researchers discovered that feeding the right diet, at the right amounts, can lead to a healthier life.
* Source: Pet Obesity Prevention Associationread the study
Our healthy hug test helps you fight pet obesity. Check to see if your dog is overweight with these simple steps.
OM Overweight ManagementTM
OM Overweight ManagementTM formulas are commonly prescribed for overweight cats and dogs to help achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
OM Select Blend Overweight ManagementTM Canine Formula features an enticing blend of crunchy kibble and tender morsels, giving your dog a taste they will savor.
Dangers Of Pet Obesity
- Heart disease
- Increased blood pressure
- Osteoarthritis and other joint disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Digestive disorders
- Reproductive issues
- Decreased mobility
Tips For A Healthy Pet
- Create a nutrition plan with your veterinarian to help get your pet to their ideal condition
- Limit treat intake, shower pet with attention instead of high-calorie treats or table scraps
- Get moving - daily exercise is key to your pet's health
- Remember to measure each serving of food before you give it to your pet
- Try an interactive feeder that required effort for your pet to get food